So Forgive me if this is not a new or original idea/concept…
But a lot of people seem somewhat ‘keen’ on a new post and this is something i can ‘fit in’ as a quick ‘fill-in’.
(before i tackle some more serious stuff).
The idea is i put up a bunch of Random statements about me some of which are true and have really occured and some of which have not and are not ‘real’.
You get to choose which of ten things you think are things that did happen in my life, so far ( and which, if any i hope will one day?)
Ready? Here goes anyway – have ‘fun’ y’all.
1. I was born in Staffodrshire, England in the ‘fifties’.
2. I was born the illegitimate heir to the Wedgewood (pottery) fortune and estates but my parents did not want me to grow up corrupted and so moved to Australia to ensure i never laid claim to them.
3. Before emigrating i sang in the London Schoolboys Choir at St Pauls Catherdal on more than one occasion.
4. In England ( no Sun) i had freckles. In Australia ( nothing BUT Sun) i lost them.
5. In the 80’s i worked for 7 months as a bandicoot sexer, separating male bandicoot eggs from the female ones.
6. i wear a US sized 13 shoe ( Aus sized 12).
7. In a nationwide TV survey designed to test IQ based upon age and abilities i scored in the top 5% of the country and scored higher than any of the ‘famous’ Australians who took part in the show.
8. I was voted ‘cuter than a teddy bear’ at the Annual State Pineapple Fair in 2004.
9. I am allergic to pollen. ( not a good thing for a gardener).
10. Apart from the house of my parents i grew up in, the longest i have ever lived in one house (including my own i was buying) is 19 months and have had over 30 different addresses in 23 years.
and for a Bonus ‘point’…
I have lived some part of my life on 3 different continents – so far. Name them.