Reading this @ A Rambling Collective’s WordPress blog has made me think long and hard about my priorities – and what i once thought was so important – and what i may need to do, should an unforeseen event happen to me, or mine. It may well do the same for you?
(There is a twist to this post which is revealed in aramblingcollective’s comments)
Photo by Gabriela Palai for Pexels
- My teenage diaries.
- A battered copy (on loan) of Mrs Beeton.
- Those really good cooking tongs.
- A signed film poster of ‘The English Patient’.
- Your Duke of Edinburgh gold and my bronze.
- Our photograph album.
- My cashmere pashmina.
- My beanie babies collection.
- A set list from the Pixies ‘Doolittle’ tour.
- Our love letters from when you were working away.
- The vinyl has all gone.
- Tickets stubs from the final at Wembley.
- Your wedding suit.
- A box of phones with photos still on them.
- Our hiking kit.
- A flowerpress full of my childhood.
- Shoes that we never wore.
- Books. So many books.
- A Metrocard from our last NYC trip.
- A lock of her hair.
- A fridge freezer full of food from yesterday’s big shop.
- The 55″ big screen.
- My work laptop.
- The milk jug shaped like a cow.
- My Jo Malone that I was saving…
View original post 369 more words