1. How long did the Hundred Years War last? 116 years!
2. Which country makes Panama hats? Ecuador
3. From which animals do we get cat gut? Sheep and Horses
4. In which month do Russians celebrate the October revolution?
5. What is a camel’s hair brush made of? Squirrel fur
6. The Canary Islands in the Atlantic are named after what animal? Dogs
7. What was King George VI’s first name? Albert.
8. What colour is a purple finch? Crimson.
9. Where are Chinese gooseberries from? New Zealand.
10. What is the predominant colour of Virgin Blue aeroplanes? Red.