A week or so ago i posted some ‘golden’ Truths from an elderly perspective…
This week it is the younger generations turn to Spread the Wisdom.
Great Truths That Children Have Learned
1) When your Mum is mad at your Dad, don’t let her brush your hair.
2) If your sister hits you, don’t hit her back. They always catch the second person.
3) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
4) Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
5) Don’t sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
6) You can’t trust dogs to watch your food.
7) You can’t hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
8 ) No matter how hard you try, you can’t baptize cats. 😀