Feeling like life is passing you by lately? like the days are getting shorter?
Feel the need for a smile?
These may help?
Truths about growing older.
1) Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
2) Forget the health food. At my age i need all the preservatives I can get!
3) When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you’re down there.
4) You’re getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.
5) It’s frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.
6) Time may be a great healer, but it’s a lousy beautician.
7) Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone, or with a sharp decline in memory recall.