Whaddya mean it’s still only Wednesday where you live? How many times do i have to say it? – Keep UP! Time to stop living in the past all the time. 🙂
OK, so, I’m developing my A TAG (Attitude of Thanks-giving, Appreciation and Gratitude) daily, working up to 24 hours a day, every day, but as a way of sharing this with others i intend to blog-post my Thanks once a week.
You’re all welcome to add anything you are feeling particularly thankful for and appreciative of (which i hope will not always and only be ‘nice’ things, but in every kind of thing you are ‘gifted’ to be a part of).
So, to ‘begin’ my first BTT with:
i’m thankful for
– a God who understands far better than i do what is important and needs to be done, but who gives those who think they know better a chance to see how they do in charge of their life.
– this last week of our Summer not being overly hot, giving me a chance to do some heavy garden work and also enjoy some time outdoors in beautiful conditions.
– friends who i can share feelings, humour and ideas with who are actually interested in them. 😉
– two parents (one still living down here) who, while it was not always understood or fully appreciated at the time, did just about their absolute best to raise a pretty decent human being.
– being relatively pain-free for a fortnight now, at least as far as whatever it was that was causing abdominal pain since early Jan.
– living a blessed life – even if it is not exactly the one i dreamed of throughout much of it. My luck far exceeds any effort i actually put in. Much of my efforts did not directly help me, mostly because i did not have a very good understanding of what was truly important when i made the efforts i did. The results i got were not always the ones aimed for or expected. As much as i might like to pretend i’m in charge of my life, the Truth is i have very little ‘control’ of how things actually work in the world i share with everyone else – and i have to be Thankful for that, since i have not ever been as wise as i thought i was at the time. What i thought i wanted and was most important, rarely was what i really needed.
if you wish to , you are welcome to add any of your thanks here for all to consider.