You never know when something you say or do is going to mean something so important to someone else that it becomes a life-changing moment.
I think it is important to recognise those moments in your own life when they occur… i might have just had one courtesy of Rachel.
Rachel wrote this on a post…
“So, why are some of us living life without a dream? I believe the truth is that many live a dreamless life for a number of possible reasons.
1. We have failed to realize our own potential. *
2. We do not understand that each of us were created for a specific purpose.
3. We lack vision.
4. We are not willing to make the sacrifice necessary to achieve our dream, so we never even begin.
5. We feel that the work to be done to get there is too hard, and the cost is too high.
6. We lack awareness of our own belief and value system.
7. We lack motivation and drive….”
i need to keep those seven sentences somewhere SAFE!
i also need to pass them on to anyone else out there.
i love the thought that: Dreams make the Best Reality.
* ‘Realize’ has several definitions ( including ‘to bring into Reality’). i would probably have said ‘recognise’, as in: see that i (we) have our own potential (for displaying His Greatness from within us).